softamericansoftamerican

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Paranoid Android Paranoid Android

Nice.

I enjoyed watching this. Excellent all around!

"Dare" "Dare"

Nice drawings.

I liked it for the most part. The message? Be a nice person and help other people out... however I do not think you have to be religious to be a nice person. The whole bible thing annoyed me, but that goes without saying and i did not like the song.

squeakytoad responds:

Never said you did. Anyone can reach out and help. Anyone can make a difference.
Not just Christians obviously.

Bens Journey Through Life Bens Journey Through Life

lol

Ha the hun... funny stuff.

It was pretty good though going through each hour was a bit tedious.

Pirates fighting the undead, not bad at all.

Why Don't You Get A Job? Why Don't You Get A Job?

Hilarious

That was incredibly silly. I enjoyed it very much.

2012 2012

You forgot the zombies.

I don't believe in superstition or religion. I don't believe in Beatles. I just believe in me...and zombies. So why the suicide in the end? Is it because he did not want a slow death from the radiation? Is it because he was about to be turned into a zombie? A metaphor for the self destruction of the human race perhaps... No just the end to a bad song. Lost points on the obvious Cold lyrics and the suicide. Cliches as far as the eye could see. Otherwise pretty flash.

Foamy, The Making of Foamy, The Making of

Clocks and Squirrels same stuff

Thats alot of guff coming from a clock animator. Yes, i said guff.
That was not much of an animation itself, but i am sure that it was done to show how much rant flashes just are not enjoyable from either Squirrels or clocks.

TremcladClock responds:

So you're saying a one frame movie about racism is better than this?

X's Awakening X's Awakening

TOOOOOOOOOOO LLOOOOOOOOOOOONG

Time stopped while i was watching this. Or at least it felt like i was in slow motion. Maybe it would be better if you cut the two hour long intro and animated the character's bodies. Drawings are decent. The animation is non existant.

Joan and Mark Joan and Mark

wow

It would be cool to see a series of this with dialogue. It was great anyways.

Green Lights Green Lights

lol

Its a wild dragon chase away...

All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 3!!!

Die Clock Die

Yes! End the clock fad! Felt good to see them die. Please no Limp Bizkit.

MACception responds:

:-D I love the Bizkit dammit! It sucks that so many people hate them. We lost a lot of votes for just using them, sucks so bad.

-LP